NationalDisinfecting.com has connected with the family home and commercial cleaning businesses with comprehension of disinfecting services within a 100-mile radius of Los Angeles county. They have been shown to certify individuals who need disinfectant cleaning from the epidemic referred to as CoronaVirus, COVID-19. The business has the only effective protocol and training to reduce the viruses from any environment. 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a virus that affects the respiratory tract and is spread with person to person contact.
In line with the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) noted illnesses have ranged from people with little to no signs or symptoms to people being greatly ill and dying. Symptoms may appear in merely 2 days or as long as 14 after direct exposure. Symptoms can include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Prevention & Treatment
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV Coronavirus infection. The CDC believes the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus and recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent from spreading:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear to be sick
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands thoroughly
- Clean and apply disinfectant to commonly touched objects and surfaces (See next paragraph)